Please enter the following data properly and correctly to pay"Student's Fee" online.
GODWINS SCHOOL considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
- Credit Cards Transaction Processing Fee-(Visa/Master) : 1.50% of Transaction Value.
- Net Banking Transaction Processing Fee : 20 Rupees Per Transaction
- Wallet/Cash Card Transaction Processing Fee : 1.5% of Transaction Value
- Debit Cards (RuPay) Transaction Fee : Nil
- Debit Cards (Visa/Master) Transaction Processing Fee : 0.90 % of Transaction Value
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach
the school account after 1-2 days. The School also shall not be responsible,
if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time.
The school will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission owing to non-availability
of the Online Fee Payment system and fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails.
We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last
fee date as per schedule declared from time to time.
- The Fee deposited through any of the modes shall be considered to have been made,
if the candidate after depositing the fee is able to obtain the Payment Acknowledgment Slip.
Thus, all candidates are strongly advised to print acknowledgment slip and keep it in their
safe custody for future reference, if required.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it,
the School will refund the payment after the School's account receives payment,
which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to
the next month fee as per Payer's request.
- In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid,
the parent has to directly contact the School and the School's decision would be final.